[wp-hackers] Help needed with two issues on established WP install

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 20:32:55 GMT 2006

They should be there. They are base options for Wordpress that actually
stores the permalink structure. These are the same values that are shown on
your permalinks page in the Category Base and Custom Structure fields
accordingly. Even if you select one of the pre-defined structures in the
Wordpress options, it will still appear in the Custom Structure field after
you click update, as it then updates that option in the database.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net