[wp-hackers] Help needed with two issues on established WP install

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon Aug 21 17:45:08 GMT 2006

That's a fair question and reasonable to check...

Yes, in httpd.conf, I have the following line:
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so

I'm running Apache 2.2.2-1.2, so I understand that there is no
"AddModule" requirement...

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati