[wp-hackers] AJAX and responsiveness

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Thu Aug 17 17:50:36 GMT 2006

There is an issue with this that I've run into. If the action fails,
you need a mechanism to put the item *back* and alert the user that
it failed. A queue can work well, but remember that any queued
actions will not fire if the user leaves the page.

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org
Business   http://kingdesign.net