[wp-hackers] Possible Bug: Displaying HTML in Posts Using WYSIWYG

Connor McKay wp-hackers at ethilien.net
Fri Aug 11 22:27:23 GMT 2006

That's great that its updated!

I just downloaded the trunk version and tried it out, it works exactly
how I wanted it to. Unfortunately it does not appear that I can copy the
new scripts folder over the 2.0.4 version, so it won't work on my
current install.

Are there any flagrant reasons why I should not use the trunk version as
my active blog, at least until the next version of wp comes out?

Thanks for the help,
Connor