[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 23:30:14 GMT 2006

Yep, plus the new version I'm working on uses sIFR3, along with Flash 8, to
reduce the number of elements needed in the admin interface, and add support
for 'plug-in style' effect filters.  Say, drop shadows, or knockouts, etc.
It's very cool, and I'd love to get it into a theme or two as a
built-in/shipped-with plugin.

Definitely feel free to drop me an email offline if you want to take the
whole discussion off-list -- I'm always interested in lending an ear or a
brain. ;)

-d