[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Aug 9 20:33:21 GMT 2006

Well said, Charles.

I am a hobbyist with WordPress. I am no coder. The modifications made to
my site are a result either of very clearly documented changes that a
simpleton like me could follow or begging coder friends to help out.

While I am interested in learning to code/use CSS/XHTML/whatever, my
profession and commitments do not permit me the time to do so.
Therefore, I am interested in extremely well-documented modifications,
or, even better, Options pages that do most of it for me.

-drew vogel
www.drewvogel.com