[wp-hackers] WP 2.0.4 && MySQL Issues

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 20:04:05 GMT 2006

I've accidentally tripped over some issues which seem like they're pretty
serious. I'm not going to make a Dr Dave style blog post, because 1) it's
not the type of thing which should create mass hysteria and 2) it's not so
much related to security in the way some of those issues were. What I'd like
to do (and I don't normally like being this cryptic) is find some way for
those of you involved with the core development as well as plugin authors to
establish a means of discussing the issues I've come across, in possible a
less public venue than either the wp- mailing lists or via opening a trac
ticket. Matt/Ryan/Podz et. al.  most importantly, I'd like to get a little
feedback from all of you with regards to how you'd like me to
address/proceed with these items (note, I've also tested with a couple of
nightly builds of various versions, and the issues are pretty generic, and
so seem to affect all versions equally.

Please advise..

.chris

~~