[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1 (sandbox)

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 18:44:34 GMT 2006

OK... I think my k2 port for Sandbox is just about done. If anybody is
interested, I would love some feedback. I think the CSS could use a little
tidying up, but I'm pretty sure I covered just about everything (comments,
trackbacks, blockquotes, subpages, etc)...

Please have a look and let me know what you think:

http://www.almosteffortless.com/sandbox/wordpress/

You can snag the CSS from here for now:

http://www.almosteffortless.com/sandbox/wordpress/wp-content/themes/sandbox/skins/2c-r-k2-tabs.css

I'm going to clean things up a bit, but I've made a real effort to keep the
CSS to a minimum, and I don't use any hacks for IE, etc. I'm hoping that
this might make for a decent foundation for those wanting to use Sandbox,
who'd like to start out with some nice k2-ish look and feel.

Feel free to use the CSS for whatever you like, if you'd like. It's all GPL
and whatnot, of course. Did I mention - thanks to the people behind Sandbox
and the people behind k2. I think they're both pretty "boss" Wordpress
projects. (I just saw American Graffiti last night).

I'll put a post up on my blog when I'm all done anyway...

- Trevor