[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1 (sandbox)

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:33:19 GMT 2006

Personally, I give the Sandbox theme a +1 for inclusion into the core.
At the very least, it would be a great replacement for the Classic
theme.

Now is it just me, does the internal Theme Editor only allow you edit
the main style.css and not whichever skin CSS file is active? I,
myself, do not use the Theme Editor and I'm sure not many on this list
do either, but I'm guessing LOTS of folks do though. If I'm not
missing something and this does indeed become core, the Theme Editor
will probably need some upgrading to support mutiple skins.

--
Justin Moore
aka wantmoore