[wp-hackers] New Default Theme For 2.1 (sandbox)

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 02:11:04 GMT 2006

I'm working on a k2 port, but I've noticed a couple of issues. Is
there a better place than this list to post issues? The first one is
the classes generated for posts has a gap in there, which could cause
problems with browsers (?):

class="hentry  publish author-admin category-uncategorized y2006 m08 d07 h06">

See the gap between hentry and publish? I'm not sure if it would
matter, or if it's fixable, but I thought it worth mentioning.