[wp-hackers] Mail list archives gone?

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Sun Aug 6 04:01:32 GMT 2006

___/ On Sat 05 Aug 2006 20:22:18 BST, [ Dave W ] wrote : \___

> On 8/5/06, Albert Holm <albert+wphackers at cdr.se> wrote:
>>
>> The mail list footer mentions
>> <http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers> which links
>> archives to <http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/>. This is
>> the
>> same as mentioned in the List-Archive: mail header. Though there are only
>> archives to July there and there certainly has been list activity in
>> August.
>> This is also the fact for wp-testers, wp-polyglots and wp-svn.
>>
>> <snip />
>
> ??? It goes all the way back to feb 2005? What are you seeing?

Hmmm...  this  raises even more questions... I have been  on
this  list  since  2004 as far as I can recall.  Is  Mailman
improperly configured or is this intentional?

Best wishes,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU/Linux  |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E