[wp-hackers] Mail list archives gone?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 22:44:31 GMT 2006

I'm not seeing August 2006, period.. for hackers and testers lists.. Sent
the same email to both of them, and didn't get replies to either.. which
you'd usually think atleast one person would have replied.. =/

But, still haven't seen August 2006 for either lists.. so I can't tell if it
made it through to both or not either.. =/  I even tried resubscribing to
wp-testers, and just received the message, you're already a member to the
list.. Also tried, clearing cache for both IE and FF browsers... no
difference.. So, I dunno what's going on.. =(

spencerp