[wp-hackers] get_approved_comments error

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 03:09:49 GMT 2006

Someone on the forums is having this error, while using the
comments-popup.php file from the default theme.

Anyway, the problem is this: when you click on their comments link (to open
the popup comments), the window opens with an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_approved_comments() in
URL/wp-content/themes/orange-crush-5242006/comments-popup.php on line 44

Apparently this doesn't happen to everyone, that downloaded her theme..
<quote> "there's been over 1200 people downloading the theme, and only two
have reported this problem, so I'm guessing the problem does not lie with
the theme." </quote>

Here's a link to the support forum thread..
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/81842?replies=1

Can someone maybe post an opinion, suggestion.. anything please..?  I was
going to post a suggestion.. but figured I'd ask the professionals here
first lol! =p

I've never seen that error before myself... so, I have no idea why only 2
ppl are getting this error.. out of whatever total.. =/ Thanks in advanced..

spencerp