[wp-hackers] Officially supported browsers. was: SecurityatWordpress

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 15:34:29 GMT 2006

frankly, this is impossible to do, as it is completely reliant on the theme
and css, which (at pretty much any level) WP has no control over...

Some themes/sites might have full accessibility, work across nearly any
browser.  Some might only work in the latest and greatest due to CSS
trickery, et al.

just imho. ;)

-d