[wp-hackers] Challenge

Molly mollyxyz123 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 20:36:01 GMT 2006

There is a chat site I love to visit and almost every day someone floods the
room with n0onsense and no one can use the room. This goes on and on. Can
anyone hack the person and warn them or get their address so we can send
them some mail? I think this is too much for someone to do. They think no
one can identify them. Can someone set them straight? The site is
chat.bianca.com/chat/
Go there and usuall the person will be flooding the site at least once a
day. Normally on week days, not on week ends so must be a work computer.??
/thanks Molly