[wp-hackers] AJAX / JS libraries

Andrew Krespanis leftjustified at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 00:25:36 GMT 2006

+1 Prototype in core
+1 moo.fx in core

On 4/24/06, Andy Skelton <skeltoac at gmail.com> wrote:
> I actually had a blind guy who blogs about braille ask me how to move
> the widgets without a mouse. Brothercake's scripts are 100% keyboard
> accessible.

James(brothercake) works _extremely_ hard on the accessibility of his
javascript. I would very much like to see the example set by his DBX
script followed by any other JS powered features to be included in WP
core. I have access to a wide array of assistive technologies  and am
happy to help with testing, but it is more important that developers
who are writing these new JS features make themselves aware of the
issues faced by dissabled users _before_ implementing said features :)

Andrew.