[wp-hackers] AJAX / JS libraries

Viper007Bond lists at viper007bond.com
Mon Apr 24 00:05:29 GMT 2006

Yeah, I was going to suggest moo.fx as well. It's WAY lighter and has
all the basic stuff you need without the bloat of stuff you don't.

However, if we do go with a larger package, I'd like to see it split up
into smaller files. That way a plugin / admin page / whatever can just
call the bits it needs (say AJAX or collapse/expand) rather than the
whole, huge ass script.

-Viper