[wp-hackers] Security at Wordpress

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Sun Apr 23 12:59:25 GMT 2006

Elliotte Harold wrote:
> I am not at all convinced that the proposed fix will work.

You are welcome to produce code that you feel will work better.

WordPress has always been a "put up or shut up" environment.  If you
feel that you can produce more satisfying code for the WordPress
userbase, we'll adopt it when when that proves to be true.

I think your mission is folly, but who knows?  Users might actually
enjoy crappy-looking UI if you are able to explain to them why it's
better, though you're not doing much convincing here.

All of this academic discussion at the expense of productivity is a
bore.  I think people understand the issues pretty well now.  Let's move on.

Owen