[wp-hackers] Subversion for production servers

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:38:57 GMT 2006

Using subversion for development and to keep up with nightlies is
easy-- just keep up to date with the trunk.

but is there documented somewhere a way to use subversion to keep up
with stable releases?  I have nearly 20 WP blogs that can't be moved
into my WPMU farm. These are live, working sites so I don't really
want to run nightlies... but it would be nice to upgrade via SVN when
stable releases are out-- I imagine that this involves using 'svn
switch' but my knowledge of svn in this area is slim and the book
isn't making me confident because I know we are 2.0.2 right now but
when I browse the svn tree I Don't see any tag for 2.0.2, just 2.0.1

Chris Lott