[wp-hackers] Filter hook to selectively show comments for a post

Korey Atterberry korey99 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 19:03:10 GMT 2006

Thanks for the reply Paul, but I'm trying to accomplish this completely
inside a plugin so that it will work with any user's theme.  That's why
it's frustrating- all I have to do is tell my users to add a line or
two of code to their comments template to filter that array and we're
done.  I'm looking for a more portable solution though...  I was hoping
there was a hook that I hadn't found that would allow me to modify that
array.

Korey