[wp-hackers] RSS Photo Feed with User Ratings

Brian bmygal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:22:05 GMT 2006

I thought this would have some potential but couldn't find it anywhere.
Basically feed WP with public photos (i.e.: Flickr, etc.) and add the WP
user ratings plugin.

My users' ratings + public photostream = "Picture of the Day" (customizeable
utlizing flickr's tags).

2 Questions:
1. Where can I get info on how to filter & feed photos to my WP site.
2. Do the current WP ratings plugin have functionality to allow "0 votes"
items to be dropped from the DB after x days, while sorting decending by
"most votes"?

Any suggestions?