[wp-hackers] Cron? Anyone?

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:26:32 GMT 2006

On 4/7/06, Owen Winkler <ringmaster at midnightcircus.com> wrote:
> In any case, future posting wasn't working for me a few weeks ago,
> perhaps before masquerade's cron updates.  Can you confirm that it does now?

I can confirm that it does, although I wrote it, so I can't guarantee
it works on other setups. I've yet to try more than a 30 second test
on an apache2/mod_php setup, and I've done nothing with
apache2/mod_cgi or mod_fastcgi. Other environments untested include
anything on Windows, so if anyone can't get this to work, let me know
and I'll try to get a test environment on a given OS/setup to give it
a shot. I'll also be around on IRC in the -dev channel for a bit if
anyone wants to discuss this and we can squash bugs if there are any.

--
--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com