[wp-hackers] MU Wordpress?

Abhay Kumar lists at abhaykumar.net
Thu Apr 6 18:43:39 GMT 2006

I think it's nice to take a step back from frivolous arguments and
focus on some more interesting and rewarding ways to pass the time.

If you're bored, I'm sure someone somewhere has something for you to do :)

Close your eyes, Inhale deeply, Exhale completely, open your eyes and
continue to breathe normally.

It's either that or take your worries out with a good ol-fashioned
barenuckled throwdown in the back alley across from the commercial
area of <insert your city here>.

*sigh*

On 4/6/06, Dave Grijalva <grijalva at gmail.com> wrote:
> you mean <?php $tomorrow = strtotime('tomorrow'); ?> ?
>
> On 4/5/06, Dave Pappas <villiageidiot at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Tomorrow = April 5, 2006

> > > Maybe "mañana" fits better:
> > >   1. Tomorrow.
> > >   2. At an unspecified future time.
> > >
> > > I think what Matt means is it will be back when its back when he has the
> > > time to finish the migration of mu.wordpress.org to the new server
> > >
> > > westi
> > > --
> > > Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk>
> > > http://blog.ftwr.co.uk