[wp-hackers] MU Wordpress?

Stuart amanzimtoti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 23:00:48 GMT 2006

I don't know what Chris's agenda is, but I didn't think he was
attacking you personally. I thought he was just commenting on Matt's
original response, and then how the other posters didn't help with the
original question either. Matt's response was a brush-off, and the
other responses were no help either. Chris has obviously seen a bunch
of these smug, no-help posts before.

I still don't know when MU will be back - nor do the others that have
been asking the same question in the forums. Would it be so hard to
just expand on the explanation a bit, instead of just saying
'tomorrow'?