[wp-hackers] Link Subcategories

Shane Brady shane.p.brady at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 01:11:56 GMT 2006

I did check it out, and I didn't like the idea of categories being shared.
I realize from #wordpress that my approach is the opposite of the current
codebase direction.  And that's fine, from discussions on #wordpress, I
thought some people might find it useful.  About 50 people have downloaded
it so far, so at least a few people are interested. :)