[wp-hackers] "Wordpress Admin Demo" Demo

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:41:58 GMT 2006

I've just set-up a wordpress demo site for showing new users the wordpress
admin panel. I hacked wordpress a bit to be sure that the demo user can not
change anything I described the way here:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/41434?replies=6#post-316461

you can login through username:demo and password:demo.

I think this must be an add-on to wordpress.org, but for now , is it worth
announing? If so I would change the frontpage a bit to introduce wordpress
and some of its unique features.

Please mention that this demo does not need any hourly clean up at all!
--
Mani Monajjemi
www.manionline.org