[wp-hackers] Problems with WordPress.Com

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Thu Sep 29 13:22:53 GMT 2005

Ric Johnson wrote:
> I have a problem with WordPress.Com
> I have tried to contact Matt by email, web form, sms, and cell phone.  I
> also tried to contact Donncha, but I can not get a hold of either.
>
> The problem is describe on the MultiUser WordPress forums at:
> http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/181
>
> Can anyone get a hold of Matt and ask him to respond?
>
> Thank you

No one here other than Matt controls the WordPress.com site.  None of us
have any better access to Matt than you do.  Indeed, it seems you have
considerably BETTER access to Matt than most of us.

I fail to see how this is a pressing issue.  The lack of a link for a
few hours -- or even days -- is hardly going to jeopardize OpenDomain.

Be patient.  Matt has a life beyond WordPress.  Your link will likely be
restored eventually.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35