[wp-hackers] theming

Cristiana Yambo wordpress at cloudthirteen.com
Tue Sep 20 14:59:13 GMT 2005

Hi,
I started using wordpress recently, and I made some changes to the
theme engine on my copy of the code.  I also have some ideas to make
the themeing more flexible.  I was wondering how I should go about
trying to submit changes to the code, and also the coding format for
this project.
The changes I made deal with the way the category list is displayed,
I made an option to display the list as just a list of links, so they
can be horizontal. I know you can do that with css, but, I needed a
way to display them as a plain series of links.  Is this possible to
do with the existing code, because I do not want to have my own
forked version to maintain.

thanks
cristiana