[wp-hackers] Atom 1.0

Mathias Bynens mathibus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:43:58 GMT 2005

IMHO Atom 1.0 is a must-do upgrade.

See <http://mathibus.com/examples/wp-atom> (add the .phps extension if
necessary; I'm using MultiViews but IE doesn't quite seem to handle
those very well) for my cleaned-up version of wp-atom.php, which
(besides the cleaning up part) also adds support for categories with
HTML in their title. I deem this to be the most perfect wp-atom.php
out there for use on any WordPress install. Suggestions? Do let me
know.

On 05/09/05, Mark Jaquith <mark.wordpress at txfx.net> wrote:
> Devs,
> Is it safe to consider Atom 1.0 a goal for WP 1.6?
>
> All,
> Try the latest patch on this ticket.  I'm Atom-agnostic, so someone who
> knows this stuff please chime in with feedback.
> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1526
>
> --
> Mark Jaquith
> http://txfx.net/