[wp-hackers] The next release.

Jefte Puente jp at jefte.net
Mon Oct 24 21:45:58 GMT 2005

"I wouldn't say they're all happy. I would also say that it's pretty
widely regarded that especially in open source the most vocal people
aren't always representative of most users (though sometimes they are).
However I wouldn't use that as a blanket dismissal of everyone who
complains, that'd be silly."

You have and do.