[wp-hackers] The next release.

Jon Abad jonabad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 17:18:00 GMT 2005

I don't recall if a decision was reached in previous conversations, but
wasn't there talk of including backup functionality either baked in the
core or as a plugin with 1.6?

Its nice to have instructions with step one reading: "Backup your
database" but wouldn't it be great to just have a simple "Push this
button to backup"?

jon