[wp-hackers] How much should we extend Wordpress?

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:18:27 GMT 2005

Dear Friends

I am an Iranian Developer and recently joined this group , I've been working
(and also hacking) wordpress for more than 9 months, I am famous in Iran
because of my tries on WP localization and Jalali Calendar.

I've just decided to be an WP Hacker for WP 1.6 and later versions, I've
just post a new entry on my new English blog and I want to know ur openions.

http://mani.wordpress.com/2005/10/20/web-apps-extend-edge/

PS . I Don't know this mailing list rule , should I post URLs(Like what I
did now) or should I post all the content here?

Thnx for your help

--
Mani Monajjemi
www.manionline.org <http://www.manionline.org>