[wp-hackers] Plugin Development Request: gada.be

Firas D. fd at firasd.org
Sun Oct 16 06:40:41 GMT 2005

Chris Pirillo wrote:

>Chad Everett crafted an amazing plugin for MovableType, and I'd imagine
>something extremely similar could be done for WordPress by someone on this
>list (or anybody): http://www.everitz.com/sol/mt-gadabe/
>
>If you can help, please let me know.
>
>Chris

Maybe I'm just thick, but I've clicked all over gada.be, the drupal and
everitz pages, and have no idea what this plugin is supposed to do...
besides "integrate your site with the new gada.be <http://gada.be/>
metasearch service, just by using template tags to provide links right
on your entry pages!" which is basically jargon. Links to what?

Nice work on the site, by the way!

--
http://firasd.org