[wp-hackers] SOS (Formerly 'Referrer Spam')

Bjorn Wijers bjorn at waag.org
Wed Oct 12 13:09:50 GMT 2005

Dropping in at this discussion so might have missed some vital info.

How on earth could you be seen as troublemaker while you are trying to
solve a problem, that might become a potential problem for your hosting
provider as well. I would contact the hosting company and explain them
the problem, if they are reluctaned to help you out, its time to switch
provider.

I wish you all the luck in solving this annoying problem!

grtz,
BjornW