[wp-hackers] Fw: webloog.com

Jefte Puente jp at jefte.net
Sun Oct 9 21:33:20 GMT 2005

Matt, how about some answers to his questions 1, 2 and 3?

1)  Can you let me know if his fears are founded?
2)  Is anyone on this list willing to accept support of this community on
their servers?
3)  WordPress.Com is also an OpenDomain, but Matt still has not updated the
site with a link to OpenDomain.Org - can anyone on this list fit it or
contact Matt?

An answer like "Hosting weblogs should not be taken on casually, it is a big
responsibility" is akin to saying "The sky is blue" when asked what time it
is.

I for one, know this is at least the 2nd time Ric has requested a link be
inserted to opendomain.org.