[wp-hackers] Fw: webloog.com

Ric Johnson RicJohnsonIII at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 16:57:17 GMT 2005

I have a user of the OpenDomain program that has been using the domain http://Webloog.Com to support about 520 users on a WordPress MultiUser install on his server. He sent me an email that he can not have the WPMU up any more due to security concerns.

1)  Can you let me know if his fears are founded?
2)  Is anyone on this list willing to accept support of this community on their servers?
3)  WordPress.Com is also an OpenDomain, but Matt still has not updated the site with a link to OpenDomain.Org - can anyone on this list fit it or contact Matt?

Ric