[wp-hackers] IM & P2P

ifelse wordswithstyle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:11:11 GMT 2005

> "my boss asked me to give him a list of IM and P2P users in our
network...i searched the Internet to find any tool to help in this task but
no result"
Before blindly mailing random mailing lists, it's perhaps a good idea to
take a look at where it is that you're posting. This is a mailing list for
those interested in extending or developing with WordPress, and not a
information security resource.

As much as I like the word hacker, I fear it sometimes gives the wrong
impression...

Phu | http://ifelse.co.uk