[wp-hackers] Wordpress as a Forum - Power of Themes and Plugins

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Mon Nov 28 13:05:40 GMT 2005

well, there was a theme for the WP1.5 theme competition that Alex King
ran,
that theme was called something like 'Forumed', I'm not sure but it gave
WordPress blog the look of a forum. maybe that can be your starting
point,
since the post was displayed as the thread starting topic in that & all
comments to that post looked like the replies!!

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/
http://blog.igeek.info/wp-plugins/igsyntax-hiliter