[wp-hackers] Adopt an Importer

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:01:08 GMT 2005

Could we have a few volunteers post database dumps of some of these
other systems, for those of us who do not have any of these systems
installed to really test it out? A couple from each system would help
ensure that everything will not just be a WFM.

On 11/23/05, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> wrote:
> The Blogger and Textdrive importers have patrons.  Anyone want to adopt
> the MT importer?  It's mostly there but needs a little love and lots of
> testing.
>
> http://trac.wordpress.org/file/trunk/wp-admin/import/mt.php
>
> The other importers are waiting to be ported to the new importer
> framework and updated to use the latest API.  The Blogger, RSS, and MT
> importers provide good examples of how the importers should be
> structured.
>
> http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-admin/import/
>
> The old-style importers still live at wp-admin/import-*.php.  Grab one
> and update it.
>
> Ryan

--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com