[wp-hackers] Import menu

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon Nov 21 18:54:26 GMT 2005

I completely agree with this. I converted to WP from Xaraya (to which
I'd converted from PostNuke some time before).

If it wasn't for WP's import-rss, I think it would have been MUCH harder
to convert my large site from Xaraya to WordPress. Importers for these
folks would be a great selling point.

-drew vogel
www.drewvogel.com