[wp-hackers] Feature freeze?

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:39:51 GMT 2005

Now we've entered beta, would it be appropriate to call a feature
freeze? This would mean a couple of things:

* Any new code is just bugfixes
* Setting the milestone of all 'enhancement' bugs to 2.1

Personally, I think a couple of weeks worth of bug reporting and
subsequant squashing would be the way to prepare WP for 2.0 final. Any
new features are likely to introduce just as many bugs as get fixed by
them, and I'm sure there's still quite a few bugs lurking around the
tinymce and cache areas (for example) that really need to be fixed for
2.0 final.

What does everyone else think?
--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net