[wp-hackers] Lost Password

Sepp sepp at offline.ee
Tue Nov 15 22:07:11 GMT 2005

hi
Actually I think the first step to cure this behaviour might be very
simple: get rid of this first loginlink which  makes you think that this
was all.
Replace it with a text "New password on it's way. Check your inbox".
Suddenly everything makes perfect sense ;)

just my 2 cents :)

sepp

http://sepp.offline.ee