[wp-hackers] 2-3 plugins

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Nov 12 18:00:39 GMT 2005

Il Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:59:30 -0500, Robert Deaton
<false.hopes at gmail.com> scrive:

>That reminds me, I definately vote for inclusion of WP-Cron in the
>core, so that other plugins may take advantage of its existance. Or,
>even if its just a plugin that's deactivated by default, at least we
>know we can activate it to take advantage of it.

I agree, WP-Cron it's really usefull, with WP-DB-Backup and a Gmail
account you can forget to manually do backup ;)

My 3 plugins would be:

- Antispam: BadBehavior i think
- WP-DB-Backup: peoples often forget to backput until problems appears
and it's too late
- An image gallery... but not sure what it should be.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)