[wp-hackers] 1.5.2 or on to 1.6?

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Tue May 24 12:29:55 GMT 2005

Scott Merrill wrote:
> I don't know about you, but I approve moderated comments far more often
> than I post new items.  So a quick link to my moderation queue would be
> more useful for me, shaving three clicks:
> * click my wp-admin bookmark
> * click Manage
> * Click Moderation
>
> Admittedly, I could bookmark my moderation queue and click right in; but
> that's not my preferred solution.

I also approve moderated comments more than posting new items.  (And it
bugs the crap out of me that when I approve from email it doesn't show
the comment I approved in the list any more, so I have to re-locate the
email, copy the URL, and pste it into the address box to leave a reply.)

A dynamic CSS/javascript menu instead of the static one that's there
would save me a ton of clicking, and would make all parts of the admin
interface equally accessible.

Owen