[wp-hackers] 1.5.2 or on to 1.6?

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:07:31 GMT 2005

On 5/23/05, Ron Guerin <ron at vnetworx.net> wrote:
> Having read that piece, there was a lot of questionable advice in there.
> I hope the intent isn't to implement it all just because it came from
> someone claiming to be an expert.

Of course not. 'Work on' is not the same thing as 'Implement unquestionably'.

But don't discount the feedback. The admin interface has a lot of
possible improvements, and just because someone points them out
doesn't mean we should shoot the messenger down. That isn't going to
help anyone. Of course, I don't agree with everything in there, but
things like replacing the numerical user-level system with brief
descriptions sounds like a good idea.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net