[wp-hackers] New release

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Wed May 18 17:14:48 GMT 2005

Denis de Bernardy wrote:

>http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1181
>
>It's not a showstopper, but if someone has an idea of where this could come
>from, it would be nice to try to address it asap. The bugged bloggers are
>currently reporting as much info as possible, but if they get the feeling
>that noone cares, they'll eventually stop.

I've checked all the websites of the people who reported the problem.
With the exception of one, who doesn't appear to have WordPress
installed anymore, all of them have working comments.  "Reproducibility"
was "always," so I guess it either fixed itself (as one poster seems to
indicate) or they figured out the problem.