[wp-hackers] Plugin initialization and pluggable functions

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue May 10 19:18:29 GMT 2005

Is this something new in 1.5.1?  If so, would have been nice to get advance
warning out to plugin authors.  (At least, it's the first I've heard of
it... don't know yet how it'll affect my stuff!) ;)

This in an effort to allow plugins to replace certain functionality, or in
an effort to reduce loaded code?

-d