[wp-hackers] BOTD 0.4

Andy Skelton skeltoac at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 21:45:49 GMT 2005

Okay, I'm done messing with BOTD 0.4. Testers can go to blogsoftheday.com
and get the new BOTD for real this time. To make up for my sloppiness, I
added one last meta tag. Feast your eyes:
meta name='botd:cats' content='Diary,Personal,Main'
And as an added bonus, the BOTD plugin is now specially formulated to reduce
bandwidth! Requests from the BOTD server, identified by a special query
string, will be served the metadata and ONLY the metadata. Requests without
the special string will not be burdened with the extra metadata.

This seems like sufficient advance for a new point: BOTD 0.5. Come and get
it!
http://blogsoftheday.com

Andy Skelton
www.skeltoac.com