[wp-hackers] 1.5.1: Important Bugs

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:47:15 GMT 2005

Hello,

I added one in mosquito  that is a real pain..

WP automatically creates enclosures for MP3 link, that is a great feature.
Great.. but the sepc says that only one enclosure is admitted per
post.. and WP creates as much enclosures as it finds mp3 links.

As a result a lot of podcasting clients fail on WP rss2 feeds and the
only solution is to delete by hand the enclosures in phpmyadmin beause
it they are deleted trought the admin pannel WP re-creates them .

Luc

--
Luc Saint-Elie
7, rue Androuet