[wp-hackers] dev.wp-plugins.org bug reporting

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Fri Mar 25 21:29:53 GMT 2005

Ryan Duff wrote:
> I agree, there is an rss feed for the reports, "my reports" is supposed
> to be accessed via:
>
> http://dev.wp-plugins.org/report/7?format=rss&USER=[your username]

To reply to myself, I just played with this for a second, and it appears
to be an issue with the sessions. They've always been flakey. If you're
logged in and go to the url, you can see it, if not logged in you get an
empty feed:

   <?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <!--  RSS generated by Trac v0.8 on Fri Mar 25 21:18:45 2005
   -->
- <rss version="2.0">
- <channel>
   <title>WordPress Plugin Repository: {7} My Tickets</title>
   <link>http://dev.wp-plugins.org/report/7</link>
   <description>Trac Report - {7} My Tickets</description>
   <language>en-us</language>
   <generator>Trac v0.8</generator>
   </channel>
   </rss>

This is the same thing your reader will get because it can't login and
create the session the same way as the browser. I've even tried it with
readers that let you specify a user/pass for the feed. Is this maybe
just a setting in Trac admin?

--
Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net